Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why Am I Here?

How do we really know what our purpose is? What was I made for? I believe that God created me to use my talents and art/design skills to point people to him. I believe that the main reason is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. I also believe that through a relationship with Jesus Christ God shows us our purpose.

Years ago, I started a line of urban clothing called Gmoss Seek Eternal Purpose. The line is made up of things that I like. Namely cartoons, comics, and clothing. It is fun to see a concept turned into a finished cartoon character, design, illustration, or even storyline. It is cool to see other artists excel and get better at what they do too.

I get together with other artists to do shows. We encourage each other to improve our skills. I feel like I am back in high school in art class hanging out with my friends again. Check out my site www.myspace.com/gmoss3 to see what we are up to.

1 comment: